Does this sound like it could end badly?

So there's a show coming up that my friend and I have been planning on going to for a while. It's one of my ex's favorite bands, and I know he's going to be there. The friend that I'm going with is a guy that I've had a crush on for three years, and my ex knows him. And finally, a guy that I met online is meeting me there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a really nice girl. I don't know if this will make me look bad. It's a small venue, so they'll all see me and each other. Plus, I'm black so I'll stick out. Should I still go?

• Yes, go and have fun. Screw the guys...(not literally)
  • Don't do it. You'll get hurt, or someone else will

Most Helpful Girl

• You're going to have fun. I assume you like the band, there is no reason that someone should assume you're being mean.

Maybe if you're on a date, and your ex has a huge ego and thinks you brought your date to make him jealous... But I highly doubt that's what you plan on doing. Let people think whatever they want to think, clearly your friend and you know that you're a nice person. And honestly, that's all that should matter. :]

And make sure while you're meeting that person you met online, that your friend that you like is with you at all times... And carry pepper spray... Doesn't hurt to be safe. [:

Have fun at the concert! :]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If the guys you're meeting know that you just wanna be friends, I'd say go! But if they think you're on a date, then they might think you're just mean.