What age range is appropriate for me to date?

I am getting a divorce and am ready to start dating again. What do you think is an appropriate age range for a 34 year old professional guy to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Age is just a number. I know a 70 years old man who just got married and is so happy :)

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on what you think is appropriate. I wouldn't judge a guy who dates a girl as long as she was over 18, but if you want a socially acceptable answer I was say, 27 and up. =)

• Do you think I should wait until my divorce is final

• Good now if I send you a picture would you give me an honest critique

• lol, just use your pic as your GaG avatar, or post it on here, and we can all critique.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about what other people think, just stick to what you feel is comfortable. I think I'd go with a range of +/- 10 years or so for a wide estimate.

• Appropriate: 18 to 99

Socially acceptable: 29-39

All you really have to decide is whether you're going to date for your own pleasure or date for someone else's approval.

• 24 or older as a rule.

• considering how open people are these days to relationship of all stripes, I don't think you need to restrict yourself to a certain age group. those days are gone.

just keep it legal and all is good