I'm still new to this dating world. I don't know what to do, I'm scared I screwed up AGAIN

Just a few questions that I need advice on.

1-I met this guy at beginning of the school year. He seemed super nice, I told him he should add me on Facebook and he's like yeah sounds good. Still hasn't. I only really hung out twice with him and the second time, I let him finger me a bit. I haven't heard anything since. I told him I like him the second time I saw him, he took a couple seconds to say it back. I'm scared I screwed it up. But I'd still like to talk to him, like good friends but I don't want to look desperate or annoying. I always text first, but he does reply when I do. I don't know what to do. :(

2-I really like this other guy to. He took me to a concert, bought me drinks, and I crashed at his place. He asked if I wanted to have sex and I said no, I'm still a virgin. And I refused to give him a bj. He was good about it, and such. I told him I'd have to be dating him a while and be exclusive and he was like okay. And I really want to date him exclusively, but again I've only met him twice. I met him in July and we lived 3 hours apart and now I'm back at school and he's living in that city. So we talked more and then he asked me to the concert. What should I do with him? I want to sleep with him, but I don't want to because I'm not his girlfriend.

I'm still new to this dating world and I'm sick and tired of screwing up. I really want to talk to the first guy, but I'm afraid I messed up and what if he ain't interested anymore. I'm sad because he's really cute. And same with the second guy, I'm scared he's done with me, even though he texted me back yesterday when I texted him. He's also super hot.

Help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go for who ever you feel you have better concection with