Would you date someone, if you are clearly out of their league?

If someone that is not nearly as attractive as you asks you out, would you go on a date them? Would you give them a chance to get to know them? Or do you have to be attracted to them in order to go out with them? I am talking about someone you just met and don't really know yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course. my friends have made comments in the past about a few of the guys I've gone out with, saying they weren't good-looking enough and such bullsh*t. I don't really care about that. if he has an awesome personality and we get along well together, he's ace in my book.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't date a guy I didn't find attractive. He doesn't have to be as pretty as I am, but I do need to be turned on by him

• If he makes a really good first impression that grabs me towards his personality .

• Honestly no. Especially since you said you don't know him yet. If I knew him and really liked his personality then maybe. But if I didn't know him anyway then why would I go for an unattractive guy over a cute one?

What Guys Said 2

• if I don't know them at all, then no.

if I get to know them better, than probably. but she has to be attractive, not necessarily as attractive as me, because I can't "date" a girl who I don't like to look at.

If she isn't attractive but still cool, then just a friend.

• "Out of my league" is just an excuse. You gotta try man!