Would you ever date a heavier girl?

i have been looking for a nice guy for some time now but they say my face is flawless but my body is unattractive are there any nice guys out there that will take me as i am?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a heavier girl yes, it's what's on the inside not on the outside that matters.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't capitalize every first letter, it's really annoying to read.

• If you mean overweight then no. I'll date a chubby girl but like that guy said, I'm staying fit so I expect the same from her.

• Why not lose the weight so you can appeal to better men? So you won't have to be stuck with those clingy "nice guys" who buy you roses, candy, and a big teddy bear a day after he meets you. A guy with little to no pride that would settle for just about anything. But to answer your question, if you are more than slightly overweight then no. I'm staying fit and I except you to at least try to stay fit or have an average body.

What Girls Said 3

• I suggest you try to do some compromising, too. If you want a guy to take you as you are, you aren't going to end up with a guy you like or love. You'll just be dating a guy for the sake of having a guy who will date you.

See, to be honest, I wouldn't date an overweight guy any more than most men would date a large girl. It's what it is - unattractive. There has to be a physical appeal, a spark if you will, in order to make the relationship last - or even to start a good one. Just take little baby steps. Cut out fast food and oily, chemical-ridden foods from your diet. No soda or energy drinks. Stick with fresh, organic foods (fruits, veggies, and meat), skim milk, water, and juice. Go on frequent walks, and even gradually get into a daily jog if you feel up to it. Do some small exercises at home (crunches, push-ups, lunges, etc.) Start small.

Always keep a goal in mind. I recently decided that enough was enough, that I wanted to get rid of my extra fat. Looking awesome is NOT impossible for everyone, even if you do have curves. Better yet, do this for YOURSELF, not for the promise of a boy. Don't feel sorry for yourself about your weight. DO something about it.

• You're under 18, so I'm guessing guys your age aren't very mature and are still in their shallow phase. In time you will find a guy who loves you for you, but you need to put yourself out there, but stick with your morals.

• cute