Do you like nutty people?

Because I can be such a NUT! LOL And very silly I may be 25, but I at like I'm 6. HAhaha

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be fun. I'm much older than you & I can be like than at times. Heck, it's fun. As long as you know when to be serious, it's ok.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been likened to a clown/idiot before... quite often infact

• Depends. Half my family is.

• I just stuck my d*** in a jar of peanut butter, does that mean I'm f***ing nuts? =P

What Girls Said 5

• LMAO! I love your kind of nuts! XD

• <333333333333 nutty people :D

• My best friend can be rather nutty and silly, so yeah, I like nutty people. :P

But she's also capable of being serious when she needs to be, and has a level of maturity that's rare for people our age. The combination is nice. If she was JUST nutty and had no depth, I'd probably end up strangling her, haha.

• You're 25? I thought you were younger after seeing some of your answers lol :P

Nutty people are awesome :D

• Hahaha yeah well I try not to take life so serious! We have plenty of them. Hahaha Lol : P

• yeah. they're the most fun to hang out with