Kissing a girl?

Was your first time good or bad? Okay so I've never kissed a girl before but had a dream I did and it felt really good. Read previous question to see why. But anyway was was your first kiss like? Did you enjoy it? If it was only a cheek kiss what is that like to? I'm a freshman in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was in my driveway after the Homecoming during my junior year of highschool. He drove me home, and once we got there, I kind of pushed him against his car and kissed him. I don't know how else to describe it, but his lips felt cool, and it was rather nice and made me giddy. It was a rather chaste kiss, all in all.

He asked me out on Wednesday following, and we were together for about six months. So my first kiss was my first boyfriend.

It wasn't really awkward, though I did blush and was embarassed.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm... my first kiss was at a local metal concert...i think Dirge or Lazarus was playing. He had been moshing, so lol he had his mean Errrgh I'm tough way about him, hah. but he took me in his arms and hugged me tight, then softly. and he looked down at me like I was his world and I knew it was coming my knees had gone to moosh and my stomach did this flippy floppy thing. and he kissed me softly. it was amazing and it didn't seem to last long enough.

• My first kiss was the most amazing thing ever haha. It was in my boyfriends house, when we were saying goodbye for the night. We had been dating for 3 months, and I didn't expect him to kiss me at all. I had been wishing he would, but he never did. And I'm the kind of girl that likes to wait for the guy to make a move. So anyway, we were hugging and saying goodnight, as usual, only this time, when I went to finish the hug, he wouldn't let me go. Instead he held on to me, and gave me a short little kiss on the lips. It felt amazing, my head was in such a blur afterward, I thought I had dreamed it or something. My first kiss, although it was special, isn't my favorite kiss. Personally, I prefer longer more... uhh... animated (haha) kisses. :)

After he had kissed me, I couldn't stop think about kissing him again, and couln't wait to see him again.

• Oh, and at the time, I was a sophomore in highschool. Well, technically it was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year, but same difference. My boyfriend was a junior.

• My first kiss was incredibly awkward. He asked if he could kiss me which ruined the moment, and when he did kiss me, it felt like kissing my brother. I've only been kissed twice, but I haven't had a good kiss yet. Both of them left me wondering if it could be better with someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Ah for me it was quite nice, getting that weird feeling in my stomach, the feeling of (just a few seconds) absolute happiness!

Needless to say I did enjoy my first kiss! It was rather quick but the moment and how it all played out made it all the more better, and yes it was only a cheek kiss!

• My first kiss was scary as hell. My heart was pumpin and my hands were sweating, but when our lips actually locked, it was perfect. She noticed I was nervous and she thought it was cute. But the first time you don't really get to enjoy it because you're worried about what the hell to do, but it gets better. Just relax!

• i was in middle school 7th grade I really didn't know her at all she was kind of a slut afterward but anyways there I was waiting to cross the street after school when she grabbed my hand and said she needed to tell me something. so we crossed the street and I followed her to a tree and she turned around and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't prepared at all but I felt like a pro as if I had don this a thousand time. we started making out and we never let go of each other. it was pretty hot and both of us never wanted to let go but my mom was going to be there any minute so I had to go. you can get the feeling of a girls tong from the bottom of your tong so nice and soft. well that's it hope you enjoyed reading my experience with a girl and good luck getting your own

• My first kiss was a lip kiss on the second date. She just hugged me as I was leaving her house and then she looked up at me and we looked each other in the eyes and I went in and kissed her. it was really weird I wasn't expecting her lips to be so soft and wet but it was an amazing experience...i just sat around wondering if she liked it and I really wanted to kiss her again!