Dating deaf guys?

what you think about dating deaf guys? Because I would curious date hearing girls did you think it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think of it this way: if I fell in love with this boy a year ago, and we were still dating and in love, and then a terrible accident left him deaf, would I still love him? Hell yeah, I would. Because of who he is. LOVE is LOVE, a very unstoppable force that is beautiful in every way, meaning that the person is beautiful too! You can't stop love.saying you refuse to date a deaf guy is almost like begging for a broken heart. You never know, "the one" could be that sweet deaf guy down the street.

What Girls Said 8

• My brother had a couple of dates with a deaf girl he knew from high school. She wasn't completely deaf, but she still had to read lips to communicate, and she could carry on a decent conversation.

If I were interested in a deaf guy, I would totally be all for it. If he's got a good sense of humour and personality, any disabilities would be invisible.

• id date a deaf person I actually met a deaf person on holidays he was well hot like and sweet anyone be lucky to have him

• i don't think it would matter if you were deaf, blind, or anything along those lines. I like people for who they are as person. being deaf doesn't define your dating eligibility.

• I really don't think it matters. As long as you can communicate with them then what's the big deal? And anyone who wouldn't date a deaf guy because he is deaf means they have no character and are shallow.

• It wouldn't matter.

• i would love to say it would but I don't think so.

unless you learn sign language?

but other than that; I guess yes xx

• I agree, I think dating somebody who was deaf doesn't mean anything. It's all about attraction. If I am attracted to your personality or to you, then it won't matter weather you can hear or not. :D

• Attraction is attraction. Love is love. They do not see things like someone's ability to hear.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm glad to see that some girls aren't shallow. I'm hard of hearing. I haven't been too good at flirting and dating girls (since high school). There's been very attractive girls with great personalities - for the most part. It seems though the girls I've liked haven't seemed to work out. I've got to tell myself that I shouldn't try too hard to impress the girl - unless that's what I should be doing.

• I'm a hearing guy, but I sign and I've studied Deaf culture.

In my experience, hearing girls with Deaf guys happens more often than the other way around.