Why Are There So Many Flakey Girls?

I just transferred to a new university. All the girls act disinterested in hanging out one-on-one. When they do say they want to they are always so flakey about showing up or even txting me saying they aren't coming. Is this something common that girls do or am I just having a cold streak? How do I get girls interested in hanging out?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, just keep trying with other girls. if you could, find maybe one or two girls that are JUST friends and have them around while your walking to class, or having them sit next to you, etc. to make other girls guess and wonder if your taken or not or to make it seem like you have girls to hangout with all the time.

plus just having nice girls around you period boosts your confidence too, and girls will probably say in there head "whats so cool about him?"

but just keep trying. good riddance on those flaky girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Look at the other guys at your university, the ones that are pulling that is. How do they act? Maybe hang around them. The vital thing is to create interest and make a memorable impression. What sets you apart from the other guys? If you haven't created a connection of course they'll flake as they owe you nothing.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you're just looking at the wrong girls, most likely a cold streak I'd say. keep trying