First (or any) kiss?

I haven't had mine yet.. but..

What does a good one feel like?

How can I give a really good one?

What kind is best?

How can I not be nervous and know when he's hinting at it?

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwww this was so me a few months back. I know you're probably googling and youtubing and all that sh*t looking for answers. but you'll never know until it happens, and after it does you'll probably be dissapointed, not gona lie.

Just don't be nervous and don't shy away, let him do it. your first one will probably just be a peck on the lips. it goes super fast and when its over you'll be like what? that's it?

then they will progress to longer kisses. and you honestly just go with the flow. I know I was frustrated when people told me that before I knew what it was like, but there is really no way to describe it.

hmm my initial reaction was wow, lips are soft and nice :) and my second reaction was wow I was so nervous over nothing.

and remember, guys want girls who take initiative so mabe kiss him on the lips. I promise you won't miss and itl be fine :)

good luck

What Guys Said 3

• don't worry about it. when it happens it happens... and there is no kiss that is good or bad. it varies...

• this might sound really gay but you could practice on a girlfriend so you don't screw it up, and that way you know what to expect

• I hadn't had one yet either and I'm 18 years old, lol. I'm curious and eager as you to find out.

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh, I hated my first kiss. I never said anything until now. My first kiss was this year. I wish I didn't have a first kiss yet, but it's too late now. My ex kisses were kinda gross. He would always lick his lips, and when we kissed, it was slimy. Ugh, it gives me chills just thinking about it.

• I'm sixteen and I actually had my first kiss last night. The guy I kissed with is really experienced and from his kissing it should be soft and feel nice. At first it felt weird because it's soft and wet, but it's really good when you get used to it after a while.

There's no way to explain how to give a good one, it's not really that hard, it's easy. You just move you lips together with his, taste his lips and tongue.

Don't overthink it. Don't think about it at all, just do it. If he's coming close to your face, looks at your lips, "brushes" his face against yours, hold around you and stuff like that. If he's going in for the kiss, you'll know it without even thinking.