He is dating another girl

Me and my ex-boyfriend dated for three years then he broke up with me and he started to date some other girl.they broke up now and I still miss him.we haven't talked in about almost a year and I don't know how to start a conversation up with him or anything cause I don't want to look weird or desperate or anything how do I go about talking to him again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with calling him up and jst saying "man, it's been a while. I just wanted to see how you were doing." BUT, by doing this you are going to create waves of tension for him and his current girlfriend. How would you feel if you were dating a guy and his ex started calling him? Not too pleased I bet. If you need to talk to him, call him, but don't make it a regular thing because it seems like you still have feelings for him. And think about why he is not calling you, maybe he wants to move on, maybe you should too.

What Guys Said 1

• I Think it depend on why he left you? did he do it for her?then I don't think its worth it no one deserves a second chance. you ahd 3 years with him and he breaking you with you there will never be a feeling of sertanty but again tahts just me if you want to talk to him just Call, text, or email him saying hey what's up? how have you been? soemthing small like that no flirting yet and see what ahppenes

What Girls Said 1

• What are you planning on gaining from talking to him?