GUYS: Will you kiss a random girl?

Okay... here's the scenario... I was watching OC,Kyle XY etc lastnight... from 1pm til 1am LOL... and some girls keeps on appearing in front of the guys and saying "Kiss me" (they don't know each other) and they were kissing... I mean why people do that? even if they are in relationship they will do that? I'm so curious...

And why I felt like I was hurt while watching it Because the guy knows that he's in relationship yet he was kissing a random girl for what? do guys really do that in real life?...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I've made out with lots of girls at bars/clubs and I didn't know them, sometimes you just vibe well with a person and you end up kissing. Or some girls are so cute I can't resist. It's mostly them that try to get close like they want a kiss and then I go for it.

• Protip: Don't let some cheap television show incite your curiosity.

• LOL... maybe I'm just watching too much that's why I was thinking very weird lol... but thank you :))

• no I don't want to get slapped

• I don't think I'd let some random girl kiss me. After all, she could have a disease :P and a girl shouldn't do it cause a guy might have a disease.

• I would never ever kiss a random girl.

• really? well that's nice... but I was just still wondering... and hopefully my future partner won't do that to me...

• I would love to kiss random girl because it been very long time since last time I kiss when I was 13 year old that mean 10 year later and still haven't kiss from them but I don't want to get slap hard from random girls lol

• LOl... well so it means its a yes you will kiss random girls... well what if your in relationship will you kiss them still>?

• Nah if I'm in relationship I will kiss only one is my girlfriend no I will not kiss anyone if I'm in relationship

• okay :)then that's good

• No.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Stop taking TV so seriously.

2. If this were actually a real life scenario, if would depend on the guy and the girl and the status of his relationship.

• mnnn... what if they are in a COOL OFF stage do you think guys will do that? its kinda weird.. I don't know why I am so affected LOl

• dude, yeah... just drop this haha. I'm sure it's possible, but who cares...

• :Hehehe... I really don't know why I felt like this but its no good for me lol... so I really need to stop watching it... maybe bcoz of my past weirdo! lol but thanks for the advice :))