How Do I Find A Boyfriend?

i concider myself to be a very pretty and nice girl, but I can't even mannage to find a fling or anything, I'm a little shy, but popular and attend all the social gatherings with many friends, does anyone have tips on how I can get to meet some nice boys who don't think of me as just a friend. I'm 5'9 140 lbs brown hair blue eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes just give it some time, I'm sure you will have guys wanting to be with you sooner than you expect. Just keep being who you are and don't change for anyone. Here are a couple tips to at least to get guys to start noticing you more without the image of being a slut.

1) Start Conversations with them, like if you are in class ask them if they could help you with something, even if you don't need the help. Once someone gets to know you they get to be more comfortable.

2) Try being more outgoing, by this I mean take risks, not dangerous ones just something small to start you off.

Its important to just be yourself though. Guys will always come to you cause you are a girl. Just give it some time.

Hope This Helped

What Guys Said 2

• The biggest tip I can give you, is to not settle out of loneliness. I did that once, and it was a disaster. Only get into a relationship with someone you truly care about and are comfortable with.

• you're a girl, just wait and be picky. This is the main benefit of being a girl---you don't have to do anything, a guy will approach you sooner or later.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, so you are pretty and nice girl, and definitely there are guy who like you, but don't be a princess who waits for guys to do all the work - you can start conversations with them too.

Speak to any guy, your classmates or schoolmates, be interested, I know from my own experience that things doesn't happen out of nothing, sometimes guys take the lead sometimes we girls are able to do that, just asking questions and showing that you are interested can help a lot. If you don't like the guy it's easier to speak to them, more tricky is with the ones you do like - that for a shy girl it's a challenge but if you smile a lot and sometimes ask random questions (about the homework for example) it will build more confidence in you and them.