After how many dates do you except to receive or give a first kiss?

I was just curious, I usually like to give the girl I'm with a first kiss on the 2nd date! But what bout you guys and girls?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind, if all went well, one kiss at the end of a first date. Could even be on the cheek or something...to feel his lips. Maybe on the hand, even. Or soft on the lips. See how it goes, maybe a better kiss on the second date. Or whenever it felt right again.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• First date would be fine with me!

0|1
    0|0
  • First date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is this what you are lookin for every time on the first date?

• No, it's not necessary but assuming we've been talking for a while and the attraction is there, it'd be nice.

• depens if I'm real into him. if you know its the right momento, dive right in... ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. If we were friendly first and knew each other for a while, first date for sure. If it was a first date where we barely knew each other I would be a bit more iffy but it depends how well it went, wouldn't want to make out if we just met though, maybe only a peck.

0|1
    0|0
  • First date if! I like him..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If the chemistry is there and it feels right, the first date. If not, a date shortly thereafter (because I understand that some people want to move more slowly).

I was actually just thinking about this today because I read an article on a Catholic dating website asking people when they think the first kiss should happen. Just so there's no misunderstanding - I love my faith, consider myself spiritually observant and regularly attend services, but I was blown away by some of the responses I read from people.

There were people on this religious site saying that they would date for at least a year before the first kiss happened...there were a few even saying they were saving the first kiss for marriage! I was downright shocked. I mean, it's up to people to make their own choices for their own lives, but I just don't see how that could feasibly work in today's world. If they can do it, my hat's off to them - but I couldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was a great first date, it should happen right around the evenings close. It's the probably the most nerve-wracking thing you'll do with a new partner. First kisses matter in potential serious relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wil kiss on the first date but most of the times it on the second

0|1
    0|0
  • First date.

0|1
    0|0
  • i really don't know, I just wait for the right moment

0|1
    0|0
  • If I don't at least get a kiss on the cheek, at the end of the first date, I assume she doesn't like me and move on to a new girl.

0|2
    0|0