Should I text him to come hang?

ok so me and this guy started talking about me giving him a massage because he said he was really sore. He wanted me to come over last night but I didn't want to go to his place because he has 3 roommates and I don't want all those guys knowing what we do. I live alone so I asked him to come over and he said he was "too tired" and didn't want to get up. So no its the next day and I still would like for him to come over and chill with me. However has the moment past? I don't want to seem like I am begging by asking him to come over two days in a row. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely doesn't seem like he is willing to put in any effort. He just wants to use you as a booty call at his convenience. Unless you are okay with that, I would find someone else to be with.

What Guys Said 2

• Young guy is "too tired" to come over to see a female...and...get a massage? F*** that sh*t...puhleeeeeze...don't do him anymore favors...probably have you washing his feet with you tongue...even if I somehow got the wrong take on this...he won't have respect for you and your time and effort if you don't...Let Him Come Over And Give YOU A Massage...(:

• If you're gonna be a slut, don't call him. Turnoff.

What Girls Said 2

• So you guys are .. f*** buddies or something along the lines of that? I would wait a day or two. That way you can make sure you don't come off as clingy- everybody has different veiws of clingyness.

• Well with the info your giving you're a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. If you do call and he says no then you might seem desperate but if you don't call you might turn him off. So do what you fell is right in your heart.