I think am about to lose it, advice?

I am 24, broke, just got laid off from my job, single, about to be homeless and still get can't get a date. I have no one to look for help, my friends and family did all they can but I'm pretty much on my own. I took me forever to find a job and when I finally did I only worked for three months. I have so much debt to pay (including student loans, rent, phone bills etc) and I have no one to take of me when I need help. I know am not the only one is has this problem and not trying to be a cry baby about it but I have reach my breaking point and I am about to lose it. My other friends are in relationships and most of them don't have jobs and yet they are still happy. Now with everything that's been going on in this economy jobs are very hard to get even with a college degree and all. So my question is will I every find someone who loves me and is willing to support me even through harsh times? please give me your opinion and don't be rude thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I was about to lose it last week...actually I pretty much did! I was so stressed and cried some too! But this week things are much better! A user here (Stitches) actually said something pretty inspiring to me..."tomorrow is another battle!" You can do it! If you think about it, your life can only improve from this point...can't get any crappier! Some people in the world are having it worse than you right now (some better); you're in the middle...just try to take each day at a time, cross your fingers, and trust that life will sort itself out! =)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm really sorry to hear this... I hope everything is going to turn out OK for you !

Of couse you will find someone that will love you. You will find the perfect match one day I'm sure. I'm single at the moment and never had a bpyfriend but at the moment I need to work on my studies and work.

What Guys Said 3

• Stop worrying about relationships and dates and focus on finding a job and avoiding being homeless. If you split your time chasing something stupid, and you DO wind up homeless, how many women will want you then? Not to mention how happy will your life be on the street?

Get your priorities straight man. Women should be like number 30 at this point.

• i know man but I can't help but feel lonely a lot of my friends are going to the same sh*t but at least they have some one to support them

• Welfare.

• Hey, at least you don't have a wife and kids to support.