I was kicked out of Costcos today because of a woman. How can I avoid women in the future?

Today I was shopping at Costco. Everywhere I went in that place this woman would pop up. I tried to say hey to her but she seemed a little weird so I just ignored her and kept shopping. She called security and told them I was stalking her and they kicked me out. I've had this kind of thing happen before. I tried to help a woman that dropped some things and she sprayed me with mace. I told another girl her hair was pretty and she smacked me hard than I've ever been hit in my life. For some reason women think I'm creepy and hate me. It's why I've not been able to get a date for over 10 years now. I just want to live my life in peace and be left alone. How can I go about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just back off a little. Or if you look like a freak then tone it down (not saying you do). MOST, not all, girls like clean cut guys who don't over do it. Just smile and them and don't chase them. I would smack you too if you followed me. Don't be so blunt. If you don't know someone that well don't say their hair is pretty. Wait until you know them better. Us girls think you are a sexual predator or pervert so we freak out. Put yourself in our shoes. If some random guy told you that in public wouldn't you be a little freaked out? Just tone it down, don't try so hard, and don't go out of your way to speak to someone and make it obvious. If you see a girl you like start by maybe asking her a question like, "What aisle is the apples on?" or something like an ice breaker. When random guys in public say hey to me it sends of alarms to me: Ok they think I'm pretty and they just want to get in my pants. So of course we are going to run. So no matter if they are Brad Pitt (well maybe not, haha) or a homeless person they all look like perverts in my eyes when they randomly say hey and you don't even know them! Now if they said sometihng like where can I find this or great weather or something then that is more of an ice breaker than just "hey" in a sexy weird voice. If you wnt to live your life in peace and to be left alone then why do you try to pick up women in public? Just relax and be casual, don't try so hard. If you really want a relationship try someplace more appropriate like MATCH.com or joining a singles group or something. But if you want to be left alone then don't chase women or call them pretty. I get this all the time and It turns me off from the get go. I don't want a man who says "hey" seducingly and arrogantly. Play it cool.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I know it's pathetic that women seem to be freaked out by random men when they're just trying to be nice & friendly but the truth is most of us are unless we're physically attracted to them. Also it might be the way you're looking at them which creeps them out. My suggestion is to still be nice & friendly but not too much so at first and to not make a ton of eye contact. That sounds so simple but that could just be a big thing in it.

• If this is true, I don't think you're telling the full story. Maybe you don't realize it, but there's something you're doing that makes you seem threatening. Do you have any female friends? Or a sister? Maybe you could ask them?

• You should talk to someone and ask them to tell you what's it about you that's creeping women out. Are you not giving them enough personal space? You don't want to get too close to a strange woman if she doesn't give you the "greenlight" she might feel threatened.

What Guys Said 5

• lol I feel for you man. Lets see. Life in peace and left alone eh? Well you kind of have to go out in public so maybe try a new look or something? Different hair cut or different clothes? Maybe shave or grow facial hair? Or best advice just stop talk to them in the first place? Sorry though, its sucks that women have to be afraid or crazy like this in the first place but there are a lot of weirdo's out there they are probably look out for but they need to be able to tell the difference between kindness and creepiness. Sounds more like that's the problem than you.

• from you questions it sound like you need to see some one, you sound like a person with deep rooted emotional issues.

• It seems like you have had some bad luck with your encounters with random women. If you really want to be left alone than your going to have to avoid any confrontation with women. I know it sounds wrong but almost every guy now a days has to watch what he says , does, and looks at. People are suing each other left and right for sexual harassment and the law is becoming very strict on these policies. You are lucky one of them did not find some way to have you arrested even though you were not doing anything harmful at all. The best thing to do is to not speak to them or approach them until they confront you. This will make it very hard to meet women in your daily life but they have hundreds of online dating services with millions of women trying to met guys. If you hit it off with someone online and plan to meet up, I highly doubt they are going to pull any of the stunts these women have preformed.

• what is you appearance? if you look very creepy then you can't blame them being scared

• It's probably your appearance.