Ladies, how young of a guy will you date?

And would consider a serious relationship with a younger guy?

These days I see a lot of that going on so I'm curious.

Any Older ladies care to comment on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 33. I've dated as young as 21 just recently. It was more for the sex then a relationship. But I would have to say that if I were to actually have a relationship with a younger guy I would probably not go younger then 26.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 23 but a lot of people think I'm a teenager still, so a lot of younger guys will hit on me. The youngest I have dated was a guy that had just turned 20 a month before I met him. Two other guys were younger (21) and all three just wanted to have fun. That being said, I don't blame them. We're too young to be thinking about getting serious. I wouldn't consider any young guy for a serious relationship, especially after those 3 experiences.

• Well I have an older sister that's now about 38 and she got together with someone that is 25. They have been together for 5 years and have a kid. So I know there are some exceptions.

• Demi and Ashton ! Of course there are :))

• I'm 19 going on 20 the youngest I would date is 19...the oldest I would date is 23 maybe 24.