Is bringing a girl flowers on a first date okay? I worry it might come of a little creepy, but I like to make my lady feel special. If flowers are okay, what kind of flowers to you think is best? If is is weird how long should I wait to surprise her with flowers?
I normally give a single white rose with baby's breath around it. I figure the white color represents purity so she isn't as likely to get the wrong message.
I will make this a poll so it is easier to check the answers, but please leave a response. Guys feel free to give me your opinion as well.
- Giving a girl flowers on the first date is creepy, or desperate.Vote A
- It is fine but the kind of flowers matter.Vote B
- It is fine and the kind of flowers does not matter.Vote C
- I would rather something else besides flowers, like chocolate for example.Vote D
- I just want to see the results.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Its okay as long as you know the girl fairly well before the date - if you met recently, it can look desperate.
But it would never be "creepy" - they're flowers, they're beautiful! :)2