Guys.. How do you feel about a girl on your first date if...

I met this guy at a clubon Saturday night ... we danced all night long.. we both had a blast.. but he only came to L.A for a week, hell be going back to florida soon. I decided to hang out with him and his buddies yesterday at the beach. I just didn't cuddle with him or kiss him or hold hands.. Just like friends. I'm attracted and I'm sure he is too... long story short.. How would you feel if I you took a cali girl out for a day and didn't get any action?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to know what he is thinking it goes like this: "Am gonna get some p**** bitches" seriously. If that's cool with you then you're in a perfect situation. Guy meets girl at club in a different state=guy wants to f*** her. There is no other reason he's going out with you trust me.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be like... can't wait to get back to Florida and get some Miami booty!

• Regardless of some of the stupid answers you will get some men actually can just enjoy the company of a woman without having the need to "plow" her

What Girls Said 0