Is it OK for a tall guy to date a short girl?

She has to get on her toes to hug me my friend said its bot right

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol your friend must not have anyone. Tell him to stop being a hieght Nazi and let you date who you want :)

Best Wishes

What Girls Said 8

• sure, it's okay. in my opinion, height shouldn't factor into relationships or attraction too much.

• It certainly doesn't factor in THIS situation. :D

• Yea np

• Yea it's fine.

• sigh. yea, it's okay. you don't need permission to date who you want to date...

• of course its OK , its actually really cute & I think your friend's just jealous lol

• sounds like he wants your girl...keep an eye on that one. just sayin!

• u can date anyone you want, maybe your friend envy you that's why his like that...height does not matter... I'm only 5'6 and I'm currently dating a 6'2 man and it doesn't matter as long as we understand each other..

• nope, not okay at all. actually, that's seriously f***ed up, I can't believe you even have to ask

What Guys Said 7

• Who cares what your friend says. You can date whoever you want.

• I certainly hope so, all the girls I've dated were at least 14 inches shorter than me...

• Yes, nothing wrong with it at all.

• Nah I'm pretty sure it isn't against the law.

• that doesn't even make sense

• Sure.

• Personally no. From far it looks disturbing, like a dad walking his 10yr old kid