How can I get him to kiss me?

there's this guy matt that I really like and a couple of nights ago before winter break he told me he liked me too. I won't be able to see him all through winter break because I'm on a skii trip. But when I come back and we start exchanging our christmas gift I want to him to kiss me so bad but he's really shy.

But the thing is I'm clueless when it comes to kissing I want this to be my first kiss. So I need major help and tips on how to kiss.

do I take the inciative and kiss him first or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do it!

He's already told you he likes you.what more do you need?!? :D

Obviously, since he's sooo shy, he WILL NOT do anything, so you should!

Trust me, there's no way he's going to do anything negative.he might slobber a little, you might bump teeth or noses, but the nose thing's kinda cute too! :)

And about the kissing tip.just do what you feel like. You'll never believe it, but kissing comes pretty natural to anyone, and even if you've never kissed before it really isn't that difficult, and before you know it you'll be a pro! haha ;)

Just follow your body's impulses and you'll be ecstatic! :D

What Guys Said 5

• Yea you do it first. Just one small kiss on the lips and judge his reaction. Do it when your excited about something, so that if you need to you can say it was accidental. But yea, you should take the initiative.

• just help him along its not that hard. take things from one level to the next. start just being freindly. just find something normal to talk about for a while. then realy try to connect with give him some eye contact, touch his shoulder. if it starts to scare him off back off a little and then slowly ease into him again. make him comfterbal act relaxed yourself don't push him. hope that helps

• just kiss him first! Its not a big deal.

• KISS HIM

• This is funny...I'm not gonna provide an answer cause this is self explanatory.

What Girls Said 3

• just kiss him first! you can tell by his body language if he wants you to kiss him, if when you face him he keeps looking directly at you and you can sense a kind of attraction between your lips (sounds weird but I can't explain it)

just get closer to him and then go for it lol.

good luck!

• be bold. kiss him.

• nothing wrong with taking the initiative. Just keep on getting closer and closer to him till your lips meet. lol