How well do you handle the word 'No'?

When you want to do something and someone tells you 'no' how well do you take it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation.If they have good reason to say no,i won't mind.If they say NO for unrelevant reason,i would feel bad tho...

What Girls Said 11

• I'm basically a telemarketer now, so I get told no twice a week for five hours each time ><

I kind of just give them a reason as to why donating is so important, maybe pull on some heart strings, and ask again. I'm required to ask 3 times.

Generally in life, I accept no's pretty often. I always use my pouty face and voice to ask again at least once, though hahaha. I mean, why not? :P

• How well do you handle the word 'No'? Very well though the chance of no is why I don't rely on others to get what I want unless they have a role I can manipulate or headf*ck

When you want to do something and someone tells you 'no' how well do you take it?Bit confused there unless it's illegal or I'm physically unable to do the action that someone's no doesn't apply to me.

If it's a job thing I think I'd take no very well...I state I think because I've never been turned down for a job

• Depends on what it is. In my career, I never except "no" for an answer. Even if I take it, I don't let that be a "no" to what I want. I just make a new path.

In other things, sometime it's hard, but I can except it.

• i dont' like the word no, I minuplate and scheme until I get what I want. I know it's not good but it's how I have always been . But if it's a no I can respect like 'no I can't tonight I'm sick ' or 'no she's not invited' or somenthing like that then I don't really care but if it's somenthing I want it dosent' matter if you say no I will get it one way or another right or wrong.

• It depends on the question and what it is.

• You want sex with your guy and he says 'No.'

• This would be with a boyfriend not a one night stand or anything.

• Well I don't know then, it depends on how he says it and where we are at.

• I don't. I throw a tantrum, complete with stomping my feet and flinging myself on the floor.

• no is yes in disguise. JK. :p

i can be very persuasive :D

i always respect boundaries though.

• i grab a bat and go crazy then turn green and scream like crazy :D

• pretty well. I just do what I want.

• If this person could hit some logic into my mind to keep me from doing it, then fine. But if it's just a "no" for being stubborn, I'm even more stubborn.

• not well...not well at all.

What Guys Said 7

• Not very well, I'll always try to hound them into changing their mind

• I make a pouty face.

• No means yes... kidding! Honestly though I like to feel like I can do anything so hearing no kind of gets me down but I don't let it stop me.

• no one says no to jimmy!

• Have a temper tantrum and cry like a baby...but seriously..I don't take "no" well at all...so I try hard not say "no" to others..

• depends on the question but it probably wouldn't bother me

• You want to have sex with your partner and she says 'No'

• i don't have one but it depends if its the first time with her or just another time

• link

Seriously though I can be very persuasive. =P