How do guys like a girl to be

I general are skinny girls the preference or do guys like athletic girls or curvy maybe?And in terms of small girls like around 5'3''-5'4'' in height,how skinny should she be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Think scarlet johansen. Not thin, not fat. She is healthy and not afraid to eat, while having a gorgeous face

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind a complete lack of curves, really, so long as the girl is old enough that it's not weird.

I like short and skinny girls, because I am tall and huge. So I guess, I like opposites?

• Slim with curves, hourglass shape.

100-110 pounds would be a good weight.

• This is always a tough question because some girls look great with a skinny body or curvy. It all comes down to the girl really.

• I would choose that height range with crazy curves, but someone like Julia Stiles (5'3'', tiny waist, nice booty, flat chest) is still hot as hell.

What Girls Said 2

• one guy says: "Slim with curves" - this is not possible, you're either one or the other anything in-between is still called "curvy", and fake t*ts do not count.

• Curves does NOT mean fat, so YES a thin person can be curvy.

• Jessica Alba? Thin and an hourglass

Curvy =/= fat

• you can b slim with curves, I see plenty of people that way...and myself, I have big boobs and a butt that matches (not huge) but big in comparison to my small stomach/waist, and it's not one of those straight waists or whatever you call it, it's actually like an hour glass. Probably because I'm short

• Guys like girls to be silent and to look good, have no opinion or preference, a virgin who knows how to suck d*** and basically not to mind when he goes off f***ing other girls. That's what guys want