Would you date a younger guy?

Or (for guys) would you date a older girl? would it feel strange the age difference?

what's the big deal about it? and what's the age difference limit for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you date a younger guy? No

would it feel strange the age difference? No it's more of a lose of power advantage for me.

what's the big deal about it? No big deal for me. I just see it pointless for a woman to date a younger guy since there will be a point where he'll switch to his natural inclination to younger/much younger. I also see no point in dating a type of guy where you lose a power advantage of yours.

and what's the age difference limit for you? I only date my age. Younger is a lose of a power advantage and older is just gross to me.

What Guys Said 6

• Oddly enough... all of my more serious relationsihps have been with women 2-3 years older then me.

Didn't feel strange, mostly had more in common with these women.

Age limit 5 years up or down.

• I don't give a sh*t about age difference.

Wait a sec, is she 18?

• I think it would be better if people just didn't know how old they were. I am willing to try it, but it might be awkward. I think age is a sign of authority, and most women want their man to have that.

• Would I date an older girl? Of course. I wouldn't feel strange at all. If I had to put a cap on age, I would say 15 years older would be my max. (Used to be 10)

• No, I wouldn't mind as long as she's not over 5 years older than me.

• I'd put like a 5 year limit, up and down.

What Girls Said 6

• NEVAR.

idk. I've been attracted to younger guys before, but I just can't date them. it feels weird to me. I'll date guys my age or up to 10 years older than me. maybe even older, depending on the guy.

• at my age? no

after 25? yes,as long as he's legal lol I ain't no pedobear

• wel, for me its a year up or a year down. I dot go far.

• Yes I would. I have a crush on a guy and he is 1 younger than me. But if he was younger than no

• No I want date a younger guy because they are immature and have a lot growing up to do.

• I’ve never found a guy my own age that is mature enough to have a relationship with. I highly doubt I would find one younger who is mature enough. So, no.