Never been kissed before?

I'm 21 years old and have never been kissed before, is that weird or normal? The strange thing is that people say I'm pretty but when any guy starts going out with me, we always end up fighting before it reaches to the next step, I've tried going out with 5 guys already but to no avail, I feel so weird, even my 16 year old kid sis got hers, what is the problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you might be setting yourself up for failure, possibly because you've become so used to not being kissed in that you revert back to your familiar settings by getting into fights so that the kiss never comes, or that you might be afraid the kiss doesn't turn out as great as you thought it would be Just taking a guess, could be wrong. Wanting something to happen, and then being able to go through with it when the moment arrives are two different things.

What Guys Said 7

• That's cute! nothing wrong with that. The guy you date will be VERY lucky to be your first :P. Don't frett over it, there isn't a need to rush it and don't use what other people are doing as a criteria to judge yourself. If you try to be like everyone else you will only ever be second best. Good luck, God bless

• well, maybe you should look into the "we always end up fighting" part. What reasons are there for this. Is it something you're doing wrong? you could work on that. If it's the guy's fault, you need to look for a different kind of guy

• Totally normal. I, though a guy, didn't kiss a girl til 23. Though, I also never went out on a date/hung out with a girl til 23 either.

What do you argue about?

• your not alone

• That's normal, you're time will come.

• It's normal. As for the rest. I'm not sure.

• just kiss him, and you'll be done with it. The fighting first seems very suspicious... how long does this take? A kiss normally doesn't take too long - you throwing punches on a 1st date? :P

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, every girl that hasn't been kissed yet (or remembers when they were at that stage) out there can identify with you! Simple answer is: NO, you're NOT weird because you've never been kissed. The status of you being your age and haven't been kissed is something that can and probably will change if you want it too. You probably just haven't met the right guy to kiss yet. And that is totally okay! Just be positive, and keep hoping and praying for that guy out there to get the nerve to pucker-up! For now, I would say my first was TOTALLY over-rated because you know why? Frankly, it was mushy. And awkward. So, I would wait until it feels right, but don't be afraid if your first actual kiss doesn't. Maybe you're just being saved from potential heartbreak by waiting for that one guy that is meant to be with you to kiss you (in which sometimes I wish I had that preservation from devastating relationships). Don't give up, you're not weird!

• IDK I never been kissed before either, but I never had a serious boyfriend either, so...