Advice you'd give to a completely inexperienced girl?

I'm a few days from turning 18 and have yet to even kiss a guy, I have always really wanted to... but can't for some reason. Now I feel ashamed with every guy I have a chance with, because I feel like they want/think I should have experience.

So basically my predicament is I want to get somewhere physically with a guy, but I feel too ashamed of my lack of experience to try anything. What do you recommend I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really visual but don't care about experience honestly, if a chick is hot I want to do her and if I feel personally I have something in common with her and have feelings it's more, like an intense craving lol. My advice is to not worry because only girls care about experience! When was the last time a guy complained about his girl not being experienced! lol

What Guys Said 3

• inexperienced girls are actually preferred by a lot of guys so don't worry :D

• Even if she can't kiss though? xD I thought that was going a bit too far.

• I would like that lol then we could learn together x)

• guys don't care about your experience. actually the less the better when it comes to girls, no one wants a slut

• Yeah, good point I suppose.

• Advice? Don't worry. You will be fine. I wouldn't care if the girl was inexperienced. Don't feel ashamed at all because it's perfectly okay

• Mmmm I hope so. :/ I just find I hard to show a guy I want him to do anything with me because I've never actually done anything. It feels as if it is a never-ending circle. xD

• when you find the right guy it will just happen

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm 21 and have zero experience with guys. Never been on a date either. But from what I understand, guys don't really care if a girl has experience. I'm sure they like the fact that a girl hasn't just hopped into bed with every guy.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one. But thanks, that is pretty reassuring. :D

• I was the same. I'm turning 18 in a few days and on New Years day I actually got to kiss the guy I liked. We we're alone and he kissed me and I was worried about it. I've always been shy and after I kissed him I admitted it was my first kiss and he said he didn't believe me. Now I don't know if he said that because it was good or looks or just pure kindness. didn't enjoy my first kiss, I was to scared to be honest and the next time I kissed him I was worried again, thinking I was going to be bad and set him off but he told me to not worry and to try and relax and after I did. I think you need to find the right guy. The guy I kissed has had girlfriends before where as this is my first time for everything and I'm completely inexperienced but he does make me feel more relaxed. You just need to find that right guy who will make you feel relaxed, and if you get one who makes fun of you or something, he's clearly not worth kissing. I hope this helps :)

• take it slow. kissing first, learn what you're doing. don't rush things. take it to where you're comfortable.