How to kiss my gf?

Ok so me and my girlfriend were kissing for the first time and she started to put her tongue in my mouth. I didn't know what to so I pulled away just a little, she asked me what was wrong and I said nothing and kissed her again. She didn't try it again, but next I want to know what to do. It was her first kiss ever and I know I didn't make it special and I want to make up for it, so please help.

what do I do when she wants to make out? How do I make out? What do I do with my tongue? What do you like when you make out with your bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit / stand close to her, you can run your fingers down her hair, letting the strands run through your fingers. Keep in mind, however, that some hairstyles are not conducive to this. If they have their hair tied up or it's quite curly, your fingers might get trapped. Instead, run the tips of your fingers slowly along the top and around their ear, as if you're tucking a stray strand behind their ear. Make eye contact and smile. Pause every once in a while to meet your eyes with theirs and connect emotionally. You have seen it done often in the movies and probably on the street in darkened corners. The French kiss is a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection. Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light brush of your tongue over your lips right before you kiss will be sufficient to moisten them. Don't lick your lips all the time, though, as this can dry them out further. Angle your face. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both tilt your heads to the same side. Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed. However, you don't need to always close your eyes; some people enjoy keeping their eyes open and seeing their partner when kissing. Start with a gentle and soft closed-mouth kiss. The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them; instead, open your lips very slowly. Open your lips slowly and just a little during the kiss so that one of your lips is sandwiched between theirs and one of theirs is between yours. As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready. If you and your partner seem to be enjoying the open-mouth kiss, slowly try to open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant. Do not stick your tongue too far into the mouth, as this can be a big turn-off. Instead, just gently and playfully touch tongues. Start lightly. Usually, if the other person wants more, they will come and get it. Best of luck =)

What Girls Said 2

• Like deej13 said "follow her lead". Do what she's doing.

When she wants to make out, if you're standing put your arms around her and tilt your head to the side and kiss her. First start to kiss her lips gently, and if she's ready to make out with "tongue" put your tongue in her mouth, but don't force it in, do it slowly like you're enjoying yourself, which you should..btw. Move your tongue around inside her mouth.

• yea I knew all of that, Iam asking what do you do with your tongue in her mouth?

what do you like to do?

• I like to touch his tongue with mine, lick his teeth (its not gross when you like the person ALOT). That's what you do when you make out, move your tongue around in your partners mouth.

• ok but what does your boyfriend do when your making out with him that you love?

• just follow her lead.

What Guys Said 0