Would you date a guy who doesn't want to kiss?

girls would you date a guy who doesn't want to kiss? yes or no and why?

maybe later in the relationship ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell. No.

Really? It is one of the most intimate thing you could do with someone you care about. Yes I know you could do it with a stranger but! that is not my point. The point is, is that you can get turned on by it because it iz sensual. If he doesn't want to kiss you then find someone who will.cuz that's just crazy talk right there. lol.

• :(

• no, because I have never kissed

• aw. that's cute. =) You should try it. and most girls are understanding if you tell them..they are more than willing to show you. Take it slow make sure you put your hands around her or one on her face or two hey whatever you want just don't put it on her ass the first time or anywhere else that is not appropriate. anyways yeah. it's not hard. it's fun. so have at it. lol

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, because there could be a reason why he is holding back from kissing and that all can be talked about whenever he feels comfortable.

• Like go on a date or have an actual relationship with him? If he didn't want to kiss for a few dates that'd be fine because I wouldn't want to either but if you mean he wouldn't want to kiss his girlfriend...probably not because that's just so weird...if this is about you why don't you want to kiss?

• scared

• Oh that's just being silly! :) I'm sure once you find a girl you like you'll really really want to kiss her. What are you scared of? You can just tell her that you're nervous

• Being afraid is normal. I think at some point, if you like a girl enough, biological instincts take over. And at that point you'll have nothing to worry about.

• i love to kiss... it's so expressive... I don't know how a relationship could work with no kissing...

• that depends, if its for religious beliefs then yea I would still date him and I'd probably fall madly in love with him..but if it was just because he's a weirdo that has a phobia of kissing, then no.

• I would have to agree with Jay So Lovely because it is a little weird if a guy doesn't want to kiss you for no particular reason.

• No because kissing is very important to me, plus it gets me aroused, I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy sexual acts without any kissing.

• Yes why not? It's only a date :)

What Guys Said 2

• You mean on the mouth... Right?

• Excuse me what?