If you were my friend and I dated your sister?

if you were my best friend.. basically a brother and you had a sister that has got pregnant, had an abortion and you didn't care what she did..what would you be like if she liked me and we dated?

ok well him and his dad both told me in person that it was OK with them. and I'm close to them.
and I have asked him more than once...and he still said it was ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd kick the living sh*t out of you. Brothers regardless unless they are heartless and don't give a sh*t, truly then that's different. But there's always a part of a bro that is protective of their sister. if you're the best friend or the "bro" you don't mess with family unless he's cool with it. but most of the time they aren't. so I'd just double check before you cross that line.

• well be careful. I wouldn't go there unless I was serious about it. just saying. but hope it goes alright

• men say a lot of things. I'm just saying be careful. a guy can be like yeah I'm cool with it but act totally different. but hey you know him best and if you honestly think he thinks its okay then okay.

What Girls Said 3

• i would kick your ass. wtf are you gonna mess with my sister knowing that she just had an abortion you sick f***

• she had an abortion and now she wants to date my friend? first, I don't see how the two are related. and second, no, I would never want my friends to date my siblings

• i'd tell you not to f*** with her. she's her own person, she can date whoever she wants. but if you hurt her, I'll come after you.

What Guys Said 4

• Bro code mandates that you get their permission or at least talk to them first.

• I wouldn't think of you as a friend anymore, and yes it has happened to me so I know lol.

• if you were my friend and dated my sister...i would destory you no questions asked :)

• it's one of the friendship rules ( never date your friend's sister )