Guys, would you rather receive a cute text or voice mail?

Pretty much all up there. Don't feel like I need to elaborate...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather recieve a voice mail. I just love listening to my girlfriends voice on my machine, and asking me to call her back when I get the chance. It tells me that she still wants me to be in her life, and she is brave enough to call whenever she feels like talking to me. Texting is nice sometimes too, like when I am at work or she is at work, but not as good as hearing her voice, and get to feel that feeling of adrenaline when I start to hear the ringing on my phone to her phone, when attempting to call her back!

What Guys Said 9

• Texts are annoying as all f***. Voice mail would be better. But really I would prefer nothing at all. Keep the communication to when you have something important to say. At least with me. I know others don't share my viewpoint there. I just dislike interpersonal communication. I find it stressful.

• Voice mail. It feels personal. Not only do you get words but also voice and tone. I miss the days before text messaging. Receiving a phone call or voice mail over text always makes my day.

• Either one is nice to get. But a voice mail is always better, because you can here the emotion behind her voice and you will know its sensior.

• video call via skype...followed by some erotic flirting and maybe some eye sex.

• Voice mail. I'd love to hear her sexy voice but unfortunately my cell phone service provider automatically deletes my voice mails after a week. :(

• I'll take the voice mail because It would be awesome to hear the girl's voice. Either would be pretty amazing though.

• voice mail. F***texts lol

• Voice-texting just doesn't do it for me.

• I hate texts... I'd rather hear the emotion in her voice than see am emoticon... If you surprise me in person, even just for a few minutes that's even better. Texts are about as meaningless and detached as one can get...

What Girls Said 3

• Voice- A voice is so sexy! : )

• Ofcourse voice mail :)

• "Hey there Sally, this is your knight in shining armor calling. Just wanted to wish you a good day and hope you come home happy because I'll be waiting for you. rawr!"

• LOL :)) That was the cutest virtual voice mail ;-)

• Both! Cause I am selfish. =)