A kiss out of the blue...

So ladies, you're in class and you decide to do some subtle flirting with the sitting next to you (or behind you or in front of you).

After class, this guy grabs your arm (gently), presses you against a wall and starts to kiss you, how do you react?

To note, he ONLY kisses you, he doesn't try to do anything else, doesn't try to grope, his hands on your waist, not holding you down, just making a not so subtle move.
Such violent ladies these days lol. Did expect more women to find it appealing rather than an "ambush" but lets begin phase two of this question...

Change the facts a little bit, instead of him pushing you against a wall, he taps your shoulder and you turn around, he puts his hands on your shoulders, pauses looking into your eyes (doesn't say anything), THEN kisses you... Does this change any minds?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if she doesn't like you it will just be something negative.

If she DOES like you, one of three (general) things could happen depending of the girl:

1) Personally, I like really confident guys, a lot of girls like confident guys and would just kiss you back.

2) Shy girls might be just too surprised to do anything or embarrassed and this could either cause her to run away or she might continue later depending on how embarrassed/shocked she is, so be careful of the really shy girls!

3) The crazy ones- okay lots of these girls are saying they would hurt a guy who did that- that's such a lie. The only girls who would attack a guy they liked for kissing her would be a girl that is trying to hide it for whatever reason, one of those extreme feminist-rights chicks (abort mission then), they are already in a relationship, or the very small amount because their friend likes you or something around those lines.

Most girls like a confident guy- just make sure she's not 2 or 3 and you're golden. Good luck ;)

• OR She is simply surprised and uncomfortable. She may justifiably not want to be kissed without a warning. A sane not shy girl may find it disrespectful-even if she likes the guy. I would-did.

What Girls Said 51

• If we had been flirting for a while (like more than a few days), and I liked him, and we had talked a bit - like gotten to know each other a bit- I would probably be ecstatic! :-)

However, if we had only started talking, and I didn't know him very well, I would probably be weirded out, and I would push him away from me and leave. I would probably be thinking something along the lines of "damn horny animal!" haha. What can I say? I'm not terribly interested in kissing a total stranger, and I imagine that I would feel reather violated.

• After class, this guy grabs your arm (gently), presses you against a wall and starts to kiss you, how do you react? Kick him in the balls and when he's down repeatedly stomp on them...fair enough trade.

• i'd kill him.

i'd accept that kind of behavior form a boyfriend, who I actually know and like and want to kiss.

kissing is personal to me. subtle flirting amounts to nothing in terms of actually knowing a person.

• Push him away, pin his arm behind his back, say, "Are you kidding me? Have you lost your mind?" Flip him judo style and walk away.

^_^

• Even if I liked him I'd be quite mad. It may seem romantic in a book, movie, or in your head, but to do that in a public place sends a message to everyone else that this girl is easy. People on the outside would just see some guy backing his girlfriend against a wall, kissing her, and her allowing this guy to take advantage of her. No matter how much we wish it wasn't so we do care what other people think. Also just imagine if she didn't like the guy and this situation gets her unwanted attention from other guys. Not trying to be harsh but a simple " I like you" goes better than an ambush.

• "I like you" goes way better? How so? I've been seeing plenty of questions on here from guys who were direct in stating interest to a girl, only for her to go ice cold on him.

• thats because the girls didn't LIKE the guys. NOT because they said I like you, instead of raping her with their tongue. girls arnt f***ing poodles- were people- like you. you don't ned to learn how to bark to communicate. now go tell your friends to stop playing games, grow up and act woth some damn respect. you don't do that to people- because its an invasion of personal space. We are not aliens you are making that up in your mind. RESPECT goes a long way-much farther than 'figuring her out'

• ambushed? bush aiming I would say.

• To be honest this has always been one of my dreams well not exactly how you put it but basicly yeah I would be turned on and probably kiss him back but them I would cacht myself push him off and walk away and when I'm sure he wasn't looking I would smile if your asking if I would continue to talk to him yes I would pretend like nothing happened unless he bought it up I would also ask him out on a date I like his straight forwardness

• Im not really sure what you're talking about, first you say its your dream but not exactly, and even though you might like it you'll push him back and walk away. lol and when you're sure he isn't looking pretend like nothing happened? you would then continue by asking him on a date only he brought it up... how old are you again?

• Classic female, haha. She wants him to want her but she has to pretend like she doesn't want it as badly as he does.

• Call it what you want

You have your opinions I have mine

That's what I would do I don't really give a damn if it makes me a classic female or whatever

And I said this has always been a dream of mine but not exactly meaning I've always wanted a guy that I like to do that but because you weren't specific enough the details wasn't exactly like my dream

• If we've already dated? Totally romantic.

We haven't ever been out or touched otherwise? NO. I'd report you or something. I can't even imagine being okay with it.

• slap him silly

• Honestly? I'd be like "easy turbo" and laugh at him.

• I would be so freaking happy, you don't even understand lol. I love it when guys just go for it. It's really sexy

• Wow, you are like the only girl that would actually be OK with this lol.

• Honestly, I would feel robbed of my free will- and probably kick him in the nuts and report him. Not only is that a really aggressive move, what if the girl doesn't want it? It could be counted as sexual harassment/assault. Do not do it.

• If I had just met him, I'd just stand there and probably have some sort of seizure. If we had been flirting for a while and he'd done stuff like 'accidentally' brush up against me and I had feelings for him... HELL YEAH, I'D KISS BACK! ;D

• total fantasyyy~~ I'll kiss back if I don't have any negative feelings towards him as a friend. If I do have negative feelings, I'll probably give slap him across e face? I don't know...

but I think we don't have to go into a relationship because of this kiss...

• total fantasy and yet you don't want a relationship out of it after? confused much

• This scenario is hot... I'm just saying it might or might not turn into a relationship... since the country I'm residing has evening classes for adults, I'm just thinking it happens in these classes instead.

• I'd smack him and run, way too much too fast.

• If he was hot I'd be like "F*** YEAH" :)

Oh wait I have a boyfriend...

• I would feel violated (esp. if I didn't know him very well).

• Whoa, that would be WAYYY too fast if this was like the first time I was talking to him. Even if he was hot, I'd think he was little too forward and too "goal-oriented" haha. But if it was after I got to know him really well, then I'm all for it :)

• Depends on if I like him or not..

If I dont, I'm pretty much pressured into the kiss, and that is, in my opinion, being pressured into a relationship

But if I like him back, well, I wish I could know him better, but I would love that...

• i would probably be like wtf are you doing? if I was really caught off guard and couldn't stop him and found him extremely cute than id go with it lol

• If I liked him, kiss him back and enjoy and if I didn't know him, he'll have a nice tattoo of a red mark on his face :)

• i would slap him across the face for stealing a kiss from my lips and man-handeling me... unless I liked it then when the bell rings we would go in a corner and makeout :P

• slap him and neva talk to him again unless he made it up big time, or if I liked him bak, pull away slightly and tell him this better mean we in a relationship.

• New answer:

Stare at him, wipe my mouth, and walk away.

• waaaaaaaaaaaw that's exactly my dream fantasy everyday wow I love it

• really! I'll make your dream come true lol :)

• hhhhh it's so awkward to go and kiss a guy , so I think he is the one who should make this dream come true lol

• It depends on how well I knew or knew of the guy. If he had a nice personality and was cute I'd go for it. That'd be so freaking hot! We could settle any awkwardness later. Lol

• I would seriously freak out and might mase him... seriously don't do that

• i slap him, pull away and tell him to NEVER do that again!

• I would be super happy if it was my crush. Its sexy when a man takes charge, you have no idea.

• It depends on the guy, if he is good looking or nice, I'd probably return the favor :)

• If it were a boyfriend or crush, wow. Lovely.

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 10

• if your smooth enough, you don't have to sneak up on a woman like your hunting rabbits.

• depends on how sexy the guy is (my bet)

• Id suck his d*** right after in the bathroom...

• if I do that id get slap across the face

• This could only work if you're alone. If you're around other people she's going to push you away so she doesn't look like a slut.

In fact girls will let you do almost anything if no one is around to see.

• Hilarious yet true

• yeah and by alone I don't mean late 2am on a subway when no one is around, I mean maybe outside of school where no one is close enough to see what's really going on

you can even go for a nice boob grab if you dare, but you don't want to get carried away and come off as cocky either

• did you just me him? Because if you did, you are in danger of getting a law suit...

• That would only be applicable with celebrity crushes.

• Twists his hand behind he will never do

• Why don't you kiss and experience it ?

Be ready to get a slap or a kick at your balls in front of everyone . If you escape all that ... consider yourself lucky .

Either you would get embarrassed in front of everyone by getting slapped or kicked by a girl or you would get a nice kiss >>>

98% its the kicks , slaps and 2% its the wonderful kiss ... SO better you don't look for the 2 % .

• WTF man... The only girls that I've ever know that will kiss you that fast are Brazilian girls. They tend to expect a kiss after 30 minutes of conversation. You can't just make a little eye contact with a random girl and then sexually harass her.