Would you date a guy who had a good career, made a ton of money but had the worst attitude?

he's a sadistic fake low life inside but constantly brags that he can get any woman he wants, he has a college degree and works in a high end company and has no sence of empathy, remorse or compassion? could you stomach dating this type of guy or would you just leave his ass and not want anything to do with him? I am leaning towards the latter choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a psychopath!

Girls say they won't date him only when they know what he is like - but first meeting him many girls would be ready to tolerate it for the sake of his money and ''confidence'' - also a lot of girls tend to minimize in their mind the abuse they receive from men.

What Guys Said 4

• he sounds like a golddigger's dream.

• The guy you described is a lot like me except that I don't have an attitude like that. I have been told that I am very caring, empathetic and compassionate.

Sorry, I had to brag about myself :-(

To answer your question, most girls are better off with some other guy or on their own than dating a guy like that.

• No,I wouldn't. I wouldn't date any guys.

• udolpixie will definitely go out with him

What Girls Said 6

• no. but I know someone who knows someone would : link hahaha

• No I wont...because I know I can't be happy with him.

• For my own sanity, health, and safety (including his), nope.. couldn't do it.

• Absolutely not. I'm not going to settle for unhappiness with some douchebag for no real reason :P Money and status isn't a reason to me.

• Would I date him? Oh h*ll no! Walk away.

• wtf. no.