How much does age matter?

How old are you, and what's the oldest and youngest you would date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Age matters to a certain amount. You have to be close enough in age so that you have activities or interests in common. Also: There's the aspect of legality. As for me, I'm 21 and the youngest girl I would date would have to be 18 - 19 preferably.

• I'm 24 and I'd prefer to date someone between the ages of 21 and 30. I suppose I'd go as young as 18 if I really liked the girl and I'm pretty flexible on older end.

• How old am I? 20

What's the oldest I would date? 24

Youngest? 18

• I'm 21. I'd go for girls 18-28ish

• I'm 19 and the youngest I would date is 17. The oldest is probably 24.

• im 19. Uh probably 18 to 25ish

• I'm 19 and the oldest id go is 30-35, youngest, 16,17. But generally if we can go out in public without people thinking that she is my mother or my kid sister then I'm game regardless of age and as long as the relationship is legal.

What Girls Said 5

• How much does age matter? Only if the people involved think it does.

It matters to me and I only date my age.

Age- 20

Oldest- 20... in dating for ill intentions if I was looking for a power advantage 21-49 is good

^ I don't do older despite the power advantage I'd have because those guys lose attractiveness due to aging and if I wanted natural children their sperm quality would suck after they turned 25.

Youngest- 20..in dating for ill intentions if f I was looking to play him 16...there would be no physical stuff too icky

^ I don't do younger because it's just icky and there's no power advantage since most guys while dating older would not go long term or marriage for older due to their inclination for youth. So younger guys are more of playthings than partners.

• I'm 19, I have dated a 26 year old before, I guess I'd go as high as 27. I don't think age matters that much, as long as the people are old enough to make smart decisions and its legal, of course. I've come across some mature young people and some very immature older people, but I prefer people a few years older, I find they are nearly always more mature.

• At my age, most of the younger boys are still quite immature and a lot of the older guys are more ready/willing for a serious relationship than I am so I like to stick to guys around my age. But as there are exceptions to every rule I wouldn't say age matters too much.

• Age matters somewhat. Legality and common interests and being able to relate to one another.

I'm 19. My boyfriend is 24. Oldest I would go is probably 25. Youngest would probably be 23.

Absolutely no one younger than me.

• im 19 turning 20 soon and the youngest I would date would be 5 or 6 months older then me and the oldest maybe 28...