Would you be worried if your boyfriend hangs out with his ex fling alone?

I was hooking up with this guy in the summer and now he has a girlfriend. I stopped texting him after I found out he has a girlfriend. But now were hanging out again. He takes me out to dinner and pays for everything and we chill at his apartment prob stay their around 1 am and yes were alone. So girls would you be worried if your boyfriend is doing this behind your back? And guys, why would you do this when you have a gf?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• well it sounds like he wants you as a back-up incase he fails the relationship with the girl, if I were you I would tell the girl.

• I don't wanna start drama!

• I would do this if I had a GF. Just because I trust myself to stay loyal to my Girlfriend so she needn't worry about me being unfaithful to her.

• I could resist but it would be disappointing that I had to settle for another girl since you weren't available for whatever reason(s).

• Even if we were hooking up beforeand I was your first choice to be your gf?

What Girls Said 0