Should I like french kissing?

Cause I don't. I think its so disgusting and I don't know why I do. I mean I never even think about it when I'm intimate with a guy but if he starts to kiss me and I feel his tongue, I pull away. It just feels nasty cause I know the mouth is the dirtiest part of our bodies. Will I lose a guy cause of this? How do I learn to like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like it for awhile! I still kind of dont, but since I like my guy, it is all good. Some of my ex's used to like put an excessive amount of salivia in my mouth. Just barely put your tongue in, like the tip of your tongue, and everything is all right! trust me haha.

• Yeah. I'm not used to it at all. I've done it very little a long time ago and only one guy was really good but I guess after that the guys weren't then I started to taste what they ate that day. eww. kind of grossed me out. I know that if maybe I like a guy a lot, I wouldn't mind it

What Guys Said 1

• U DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT, TELL HIM UR NOT INTO THAT.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't like it, you don't like it. I don't think germs should really be something to worry about though, we touch far worse things everyday and we're all still fine. If you don't like it though, then say you don't like it. I doubt it will have any effect on a relationship. It could also be because you aren't use it, you could always try not pulling back and perhaps grow to like it? Almost anything sexual is a personal preference, we can't all love to do the same things.