I know it's different with person but how long do you usually date someone before you will sleep with them?

1. How long do you usually date someone before you will sleep with them?

2. What is the shortest time you dated someone before you slept with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• about 6-7 months into the relationship

What Girls Said 3

• First date. Yup,big mistake there. Won't be doing THAT again!

• Why do you ask? I'd like to know before answering.

• My first love & I didn't at all in high school. we waitd 4 1/2 yrs. later in college. That didn't work out at all & broke up soon after. fought a bunch after that Next guy, didn't wait at all, same day. Married him. Worked out great.

What Guys Said 2

• The answer to your first question should be obvious to all adults, it depends on who they are and who you are. And if you tend to judge people based on how long they wait you are just being childish. I've dated gals who were "saving them selves for marriage" and couldn't help but feel bad for them. I've also met gals who wanted to meet me at a hotel so we can immediately get a room and get busy. They can be fun but not recommended if you are looking to get married. Mature, intelligent people know that the road to happiness is paved with time spent and experiences remembered. I can usually tell by the second date if she is a princess who wants to ride a unicorn and sprinkle glitter everywhere, or a nice, down to earth woman with hormones like me.

• i never sleep with her until I'm married to her