How do I get girls if I'm not there type?

I like white girls but I don't know it seems like most white girls don't like black guys. /: sucks any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make someone different ... just find the ones who do like you. Not every white woman on earth doesn't like black guys. Also, you may just meet a black girl who is just like you and always thought she'd date a white guy or something. Personality compatibility and common interests and attraction to certain traits aren't really rooted in skin color.

What Girls Said 3

• Just like any other guy!

Be nice, be talkative, be respectable, and they'll be interested. :)

Best of luck!

• Show them your penis.

• idk how to tell you to get a white girl but if you ask one if they like/date black guys and they say no don't accuse them of being racist! o and don't ask if they would "try it". good luck!

• "accuse them of being racist!"

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the liberal agenda.

What Guys Said 5

• My impression is some white girls don't like black guys, some are relatively indifferent, and some prefer them.

I wouldn't worry about converting the naysayers, find the girls who like the way you look.

• Get a good paying job.

• Some do some don't. You can't change what someone else likes.

• You're doomed!

• Stay away from our women. They don't like you. Stick to your own kind