Guys, do you normally want to call a girl right after a breakup?

I left my ex because he said some really hurtful things. I apologized because I was feeling bad and he said he's going to call me sometime soon. I was just expecting a text saying it's OK, let's be friends or something...Is this normal? I'm worried he's just gonna add salt to the wound and make the breakup more painful...A side of me hopes we'll make up, but I don't know what's going on...

What Guys Said 1

• I think its normal to want to call a ex after a break up. It's because a part of you misses them and want to make things right and be with each other. I think he will add more salt to the wound and depending on the text I hope he will at least say something not to bad. I think he just needs time to think about things and he should not have said hurtful things to you in the first place. I hope you guys can work something out.

What Girls Said 0