Would you date a 35 year old woman?

guys will you date a woman who is say 35, have no children, and had cancer. Will she be a liability for you? What if she wants children?

Most Helpful Guy

• 35 isn't old, but I guess it's getting to be close to the danger area for kids that become mentally handicapped and stuff. But I don't see anything wrong with it. You've had cancer, but you don't anymore. Doesn't mean your kids will inherit the cancer gene. I don't know if there even is a cancer gene. Cancer is more of a man made disease from all the chemicals we have in society to keep foods and whatever else fresh. But, I think a guy will look at your personality and how hot you are before making a judgment on that you had cancer and so you aren't worth the time.

You can still have kids right? The cancer didn't destroy any repro parts in you right? You might be a little weaker or something during pregnancy, but I'm sure you can still produce beautiful healthy children. Just find a guy who cares about you truly and then he'll just be wanting you and deal with all your imperfections and troubles. That's what a relationship is all about anyhow.

What Guys Said 4

• well depends on what type of a person you are

if you have a jolly, caring, loving nature then hell yeah for me ... I prefer older women maybe m crazy or mayb its because they are much more caring

• of course 35 is young. and if I loved her genuinely then of course I would. it wouldn't matter whether she weas sick or not. but because I have an even bigger heart and sadness for someone who had a terminal illness I would probably marry them anyway even if I only cared for them and was not in love with them because I'm very sensitive. and yeah if she wanted children I would give her children and would help take care of them if she didn't survive her cancer absolutely I would.

• if I was around the same age I would give her a shot , depends if she is attractive to me as well.

• if I had a giant house, I would let you live in it and stufff if you want, to have kids why not, if I ould support all of you.

What Girls Said 1

• that depends on the guy and if you're lucky enough to find one that won't care about your age or health. he's out there. but not common