I dumped/ I was dumped because?

I dumped/ I was dumped because...

What was the reason for your latest breakup?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Parents didn't like me, and I didn't want her to choose between me and her family, so I chose for her.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I was never dumped nor did I dump, because I was never in a relationship ever. :-D

I have been rejected a bit though. :-\

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend was an understanding lady from Oxford, smooth brown hair and a cute pair of glasses. Things were good, she understood me so much! She even said my collection of human and animal kidneys was "cute". I was practically ready to kneel, but unfortunately she said she had to move to Switzerland. I said I would call her, but every time I dialed I got redirected to Morse and Prides Funeral Directory D:

I still don't understand what happened :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened. Hopefully never will.

1|1
    0|0
  • She was a bad mother

1|0
    0|0
  • She was jealous of my best friend ( girl ) she asked me to not talk to her anymore or else everything is over between us , it's like choosing between my best friend and the girl I love and I choose my best friend

1|0
    0|0
  • because she got clingy and we were fighting all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • she lost attraction to me. (it's horrible hearing that from someone you LOVED)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dumped her because I felt I was forced into the relationship and I like the idea of having a girlfriend and didn't really like her in that sense

0|0
    0|0
  • meh... She was crazy, and there was really no getting passed it. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • She decided she didn't want to be tied down in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumped in a text message and basically I found out from her cousin that she is very immature and couldn't handle all the affection that I gave her and the fact that I am actually a good guy and whatever. Sure I have my flaws and I made my mistakes in the relationship but it didn't warrant this. I probably became boring because I am a "good" guy and she's only 22. Plus her brother and I don't get along and they are basically codependent of one another. So now she's settled for less than me.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's her loss. I hope you find a good girl who would appreciate you :)

• Show All
    • F*** a text breakup those are so sh*tty and cowardly!

• I know right! What a shallow bitch. I would have never ever done that to someone who say even cheated on me with my own brother or something. Everyone deserves closure, no one deserves to suffer like I have over this. Especially given all the positive and good things I did for her and us while we were together. Sure we had bumps in the road, but I am glad at this point that I am emotionally over this.

What Girls Said 10

• I dumped him because he just wasn't feeling it. He didn't really like me as much as he thought he did, but he changed his mind right after the break up >< it was rough telling him no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dumped him because after two years of asking him to, he never made the effort to get a job. On top of this his dad, whose house I living in, would threaten my life on a near daily basis. I had had enough.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh! you took the right decision!

• I think so. Was able to find a much better guy who had a job and still had feelings for me.

• Great :)

• I dumped him because I felt he had severe commitment issues. We discussed getting engaged then in another breath he said he wanted to take out a loan to fix up his mother's house. He still lived at home too and he was pushing 40. His future didn't include me and I finally concluded that. It hurt because I did love him and he was a great guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • The world only revolved around him. Sounds familiar, ha!

• i was dumped because his mom said I was a freak. at least I accept it

3|0
    0|0
  • I was dumped because he doesn't want a relationship right now. LAME! lol

2|0
    0|0
    • So lame! lol

• Show All
    • You're definitely not alone :)

• The same in every single word ^^

• I was dumped because he ''didn't want a relationship'' according to his mates who broke up with me for him- he never gave me the actual reason (it sounded too fake to believe it), or told me himself =__=

1|0
    0|0
  • I was dumped because he was under the impression that "healthy couples never fight." We fought once. Apsh.

0|0
    0|0
  • i fell (hard) for somebody else so I dumped him.

0|0
    0|0
  • we split technically mutually, but I think I only agreed to the 'mutual breakup' because I didn't want to be dumped. anyway, split because we were incompatible. argued a lot over little things. and didn't quite click with his friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • His cousin dumped me for him and I still don't know why...

0|0
    1|0