Have you ever been on a dating site?

I signed up because my friend said to make one and it will boost your confidence with all the guys who respond to you. Well it worked but now I want to actually talk to them but I am not sure. Are those dating sites legit? have you ever met someone sincere on one? I want to respond to a few of theses guys but I am scared to get hurt. ugh I have just never tried dating site before.

Updates:
Okay this is weird a guy messaged me: You seem like a nice lady

...? how would I answer that? I am are you a nice guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ive been on a dating site before! I went on a few dates, but never found any nice girls (all were pretty stuck up)! in your case you will probably find more a$$holes then nice guys. when I went on first dates I would buy lunch/dinner/coffee. I would treat each girl like royalty! but if your patient you will find a nice guy on a dating site

1|0
    0|0
    • So if a you messaged a girl:Hey what's up, I'm [NAME]. I go to [COLLEGE]. What would a decent response be? The cliche: Hi I'm [MY NAME]... Okay cliche but that is where I am lost :( I get so nervous because I have never done this before. Sorry I am a girl and I over-think EVERYTHING : /

• Show All
    • I hope I'm not annoying you :) Another guy messaged me and we seem to have a lot in common after messaging for a few days. He said this: Hey if you what we can trade numbers. It would

be lot easier to talk.?

Should I say yeah we can trade numbers, what's yours? or just give him mine or should we trade numbers? I am slightly scared to give my number out because I have never done this before but I don't want to scare him away. : /

• ask for his, call him useing google! its safer for you, when you get to know him better, then give him your real number.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No, but I'm tempted just for the hell of it :D I have zero expectations from dating sites hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • say "thank you" if you see his picture and he's cute add "how are you?"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• some are, some aren't. you just gotta weed out the flakes and from all the stories, there are a ton of them

0|0
    0|0