What do you think about the online thing?

i mean like you met someone really great online that you would like to meet in person, does those stuff ever really work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know of any success stories but I don't see why it couldn't work

• totally forgot my sister met her boyfriend online lol. They talked online for a while met and dated. Then moved in together. They are still together

• are you thinking about meeting a guy?

• well I want to but that's not gonna happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Never. Or almost never.

But if you're the sort of person who is meeting people on the internet, you're already being forced to play the long odds.

What Girls Said 3

• I've known people who it's worked out for but I still think its pretty sketch...

• I think it depends on the people. If you are willing to try make it work out, then it can. It's important to remain realistic, and not pursue it if you don't see the possibility of actually meeting occurring.

• welll I'm not sure if it works out, but I know I wouldn't be able to handle an online relationship

• i don't mean as just an online something, if you actualli met in person.

• i don't mean as just an online something, if you actualli meet in person.

• like we moved in together?