How do I break it to him?

this guy I know always textes me. and in one text that contains maybe 10 words 7 of those words are babe cutie mija and just names like that it gets anoying. I don't want to be rude tohim because he is nice but come one is it nessesary to call me those sweet names that much? for example here is one of his text. "hey bebe how are you cutie what's new baby girl? I miss talking to you precious girl. " like really? I don't think all that name calling is nesesary...

btw I'm to stright fwd with people sometimes and it can come out very mean at times what would be anice way to say it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey cutie baby girl mija sweetiecakes pie muffinsugar. I have a solution for you.

Be direct. =) It can come off as rude if he's oversensitive but it gets the message across. And unless he's the oversensitive type he'll get the hint.

• And remember babymuffin dollface kitten babygirl. No guy is worth stressing over. =)

• You have no idea how much I cracked up while typing that up.

• omg! ahahah you did exactly what he does! lol but you make it funny lol

What Guys Said 2

• lol seriously babe half of the girls complain tht they dnt get compliments or pampered by guys and here you are telling us tht you dnt want em

btw you can simply go and tell him tht you dnt like em, he would surely respect year words and never write them again on purpose

• lol well I'm not those types of girls who like attention 24/7 or want to be noticed and stuff so I just don't like guys who compliments me all the time

• then just tell him

what are you so confused bout

• simply go upto him and say

i dnt like nick names or cuddly stuff so please dnt use it with me

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell him straight up. But don't sound too mean, just say "lol I hate it when people be to cutizy with me :/" or something like that.

• lol mija. Just tell him straight up.

• Just tell him the truth, it's the easiest way.