Guys is it weird when a girl texts you first?

i text my crush out of the blue sometimes everyday he never says anything agaisnt it and he always keep the convo going but is he just being nice or do guys like to be texted or is it creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably most guys here will say how they hate texting, how it's dumb, even when the question isn't about whether you like it or not haha.

To answer yours though, a girl texting first is actually something we love, shows that you care at least a bit in talking, it's always nice to see the girl's name pop up unexpectedly believe me. If he's continuing the conversation that's a great sign too that he does want to talk and isn't just being nice.

• ha no way? I honestly thought I was creeping him out but guess not thankss

What Guys Said 4

• NO! I love it when any girl/s text me first. So go for it! :)

• i think I will thankss

• guys love when girls text them even they don't show that , some of them think if I start the text then it sound I'm the girl (men pride) =D

but in the end we like it , if it didn't work for him then it OK with me , I like when woman texting me ;)))

• Nothing wrong with texting a guy first.

• I like being texted first sometimes and no it's not creepy. It makes me feel like she is actually interested in talking to me and I'm not just annoying her.

What Girls Said 0