Texting question "i want you"?

what did he really mean I was texting this guy that I've gone out with it was the day after our 3rd date? OK well he text me asking what I was up to and I told him I was at the store , then he replied what did I get him which I said some shirt of a team he doesn't like but I was just messin. so he replies I'm cool in other words o thanks lol OK so then I text him what do you want then and he says I want u? what did he really mean?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• He means without a doubt that if there's anything he could given at any one time he would choose it to be you, so basically he is expressing his desire for you, he is crazy for your talents and would like to take the relationship further,x

• i don't know why he put a question mark. but at this point you should confuse him and reply "You Do Want Me!" (with no question mark)

then he might be on here asking what that might mean.

• you were being funny about the whole shirt thing so he went off of that and was returning humor.with 'i want u" he wants you not that complicated..

What Girls Said 1

• Look wen people text or tlk over the internet like now what we say isn't the same as what we meen so generally tlking about the context of it either he's being a douche and he wants to get in your pants or he's trying to b sweet saying he likes you :))) (I hope its tht one <<<)

Good luck x :)