Hey guys, would you date a blind girl?

Given that she was nice funny pretty etc. Would you date her of she was blind? Just curious

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose I'm not opposed to it, but I can't remember the last time I actually met a blind person, so I estimate the odds meeting such a girl are quite slim.

That leaves another question, would she date me? I tend to have a rather monotone voice, so for someone who relies on sound so much more than the rest of us, I imagine I would be quite unappealing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. She was a stunning person. Her parents didn't like me though, they didn't like how attached she was getting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel bad for her but I'd still date her if she would really match my likings

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I wouldn't care. She would probably have more character then most girls

1|0
    0|0
  • if we had really good chemistry and I was attracted to her I would

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is attractive and a nice person yea. Honestly I've nevet met a girl my age who is blind.

1|1
    0|0
  • If that was the only reason not to, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked her, sure but there would always be that thought in the back of my head of whether or not she would find me physically attractive if she knew what I looked like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd never date a blind guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, most guys I know wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • where I live guys are shallow and want some kind of perfect dream girl, but I'm sure there are nicer more mature guys out there who would love to date a blind girl because of her personality. :)

0|0
    0|0