Will he choose me or her?

So this other girl is really pretty, some think she's hotter than me and some think I'm hotter than her. But the opinion the matters is from the guy I've been seeing. We were all drinking one night and there was a conversation between some people that ended with he'd be down to have sex with her that night. I confronted him and he stayed with me but I don't know if he'd rather be with her. For one, I'm a really relaxed fun to be with girl, the other girl puts up the "cool girl" front, but she's messed up. Do guys really care about the slightest difference in hotness ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the lowdown, we first get with a girl for the physical but for the long term its all about who she is as a person, that's why we have terms like "she's a keeper" or "she's the kind to fool around with and have fun" at least that's how I categorize girls.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to ask yourself if what you want is a sexual relationship or an actual relationship. If you are looking for the first I'm sure you could do it with him, if your looking for the second, he seems like an ass and does not appreciate you as a woman. Just stay away from him and a man who really will treat you like a lady will find you, I promise it will happen.

What Girls Said 3

• This guy seems like a complete jerk. Why would you want to be with someone like this? If he was truly interested in you, then he wouldn't make comments like that... it's extremely disrespectful. Find a guy that has eyes only for you.

• I don't know. The thing is that you are seeing her from your perspective not his so...

• From his perspective, this is what he said. "I was drunk, me and (the girl) kissed once, that's all that ever happened. I just jokingly agreed."

• Lass. Guys will tell you what you want to hear to keep his options open. It's true.

• if you feel like you have to fight for him then kick him to the curb and find someone that will fight for you. if you already feel uncomfortable with how things are and you're not even in a committed relationship, then it'll probly just get worse