Kissing...How to?

What are the signs that someone wants to kiss you? How do you know? Iv never been kissed before and I think I may have messed up a kiss by not reading what it was when it was there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• He'll put his head in a position where you can easily kiss him. He'll look at your eyes and glance at your lips a couple times. I'm in the same position as you are except I'm the "inexperienced boyfriend" I'm still having trouble making a move just to hold hands. Anyway that's what I'd do.

What Girls Said 3

• What I do with a guy is I make it very obvious. I look into their eyes for a long time, and it's perfect for me because I have really pretty big eyes so it sort of looks like I'm making puppy eyes, and I do that repeatedly until he gets the idea.

• he moves closer to you, looks you directly in the eyes, touches your hand or arm, and keeps looking at your lips. those are just a few signs.

• If he tries to put his face closer with yours and looking at your eyes...