Who do you girls like more? Show off or man who hides what he knows and who he is?

I get it those are two extremes. None of them is ideal. But, who of those two is better partner? Why? How do you find one or another?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is holding back on who he is, how can you claim to like him?

If you mean a *modest* guy (as opposed to a guy who likes to brag about every single thing), then yes, that guy is better. If you're talking about an overly secretive sort of fellow, though, that's asking for trouble.

A blabber mouth is no good either, because then everyone knows your business.

What Girls Said 3

• Who do you girls like more? Show off or man who hides what he knows and who he is? Show off

But, who of those two is better partner? Show off

Why? Communication would be easier with someone who isn't hiding. I'd be able to find out quicker if I'm compatible with this person.

How do you find one or another? Pretty easy for me to find either types. I usually find show offs at the fraternities, parties, concerts, and shippings. I usually find guys who hide what they know/who they are where the socially awkward, shy, quiet guys are.

• Neither are good. Show off would be better.

• i like the guy you didn't mention its called confident(not cocky)

What Guys Said 2

• There is something to be said for humility, but generally speaking, confidence can display itself in several ways. A quiet guy might be confident. He might also just be generally shy and withdrawn or socially awkward. An assertive guy who puts himself forward, is at the very least confident, but may in fact be an arrogant a**hole.

In my experience, women will err on the side of caution, and go with the guy that definitely has some confidence, even if it turns out he might have too much and be a cocky a**hole. They don't generally go for the man who's "hiding".

The ones who do, will I'm sure find the occasional gem of a guy who was quietly confident. But ultimately, we're still animals. We may not be as blatant as peacocks, but we do need to put ourselves out there if we're going to find someone. Not hide.

• Neither one is ideal? It seems to me that any person that hides what they know and knows who they are is a pretty good person. Women like strong, smart, and silent (not a big boastful mouth) types.

• I thought that too, but it seems they don't.

• In my experience only a foolish, shallow female likes a boastful man. I also would never want a woman that wanted a loudmouth jerk.